World Record Holder Laparoscopic Surgeon. Did 50 Laparoscopic Cholecystectomies in 23 hours mention of which is in Limca Book of Records.
Has done more than 50,000 Surgeries till date and still counting. The figure being highest number of surgeries done by any Surgeon ever in whole of Rajasthan.
Performing wide range of Surgeries with Excellent success rate since past 30 years.
Instrumental in Providing best quality healthcare services with Excellent results at an affordable cost.
Established Dr Tanveer Malawat Hospital and Research Center, a 150 bedded multispecialty tertiary care center with an aim to provide all kinds of treatment under one roof.
Established Dr Tanveer Malawat MRI and Diagnostic Center where Bikaner’s first ever MRI machine was installed with an aim to take Bikaner one step ahead in the field of Diagnostics.
Recently Established a Super Specialty Hospital in heart of the city with an aim to provide World Class Healthcare Facilities to the people of Western Rajasthan. The hospital has been handed over to Nation’s leading Healthcare Provider Fortis Healthcare Limited and is called Fortis DTM Hospital.
Instrumental in promoting Education in Western Rajasthan by means of Establishing institutes such as Dr Tanveer Malawat College of Biosciences, Dr Tanveer Malawat Nursing College, Dr Tanveer Malawat Paramedical College, Dr Tanveer Malawat Industrial Training Institute, Jesus and Mary Senior Secondary School (Renowned English Medium CBSE Affiliated School), ROR Computer Centre (Free Computer Training for Poor and Needy students) etc
Honored by State Government and District Administration various times
Honored and Felicitated by more than 500 Social, Cultural, Literary and Government Organizations for his tremendous achievements in field of Service to humanity
Conducted hundreds of free camps for poor and needy out of which many included performing free Surgeries. Various milestone Surgical Camps conducted by him are as follows:
- Conducted Free Laparoscopic Surgery Camp with generous grants of Terapanth Samaj which lasted for 3 days. 36 patients were operated in the Camp.
- Conducted 26 Laparoscopic Surgeries in a Free Camp held at Railway Hospital Bikaner
- Organized Free Laparoscopic Surgery Camp in District Satellite Hospital and performed 41 Laparoscopic Cholecystectomies in 19 hours. Camp was jointly conducted by District Administration, Red Cross and Dr Tanveer Malawat.
- Performed 50 Laparoscopic Surgeries in 23 hours at District Satellite creating a world record of conducting highest number of surgeries in a day. This achievement of his has a place in Limca Book of Records.
- Organized Plastic Surgery Camps with World Famous Organization from Germany ”Interplast” and performed more than 500 surgeries absolutely free of cost along with Team of Doctors from Germany.
Did large number of Plastic Surgeries with renowned Plastic Surgeon Dr SS Rawat
Conducted various Laparoscopic surgical camps with Renowned Laparosopic Surgeons Dr Ashok Mittal and Dr Kucheriya
Worked with popular Urologists Dr SL Tolani and Dr SD Dandiya and did various Surgical procedures with them
Worked with renowned ENT Surgeon Dr P Chatterjee and performed various Head and Neck Surgical Procedures